Hey guys, my first journal in a while now. Uni's been keeping me kinda busy, although I think I've got things pretty much in order now. My course has been epic so far, but then what course that gets you to watch films and discuss them could not be epic? Anyway, there have been a couple of memes circling journals recently, so I thought I'd give them a go.
1. Put these rules.
2. Each tagged person must put 10 things about themselves in their journal.
3. At the end you must choose and tag 10 people and post their icons in the same journal.
4. Go to their pages and send them a note saying you tagged them.
5. No tag backs
1. If I could have a superpower I'd want to see into the future. I still have no idea why, but it's always been my top choice.
2. I prefer to sing male parts in most songs/duets/musicals, simply because alto women almost never get decent songs.
3. I'm currently posting a chapter by chapter review blog for House of Leaves. It's quite frustrating, because I really want to continue reading despite the fact that there's a reason I restricted myself.
4. Edward Scissorhands sits on my desk.
5. I might well have a ladybird nest somewhere in my room.
6. I'm not an easy person to get to know. I'm usually the one that will sit in the corner and stare at you after we've been introduced, only smiling at you after a couple of months or so.
7. I was tempted to classically condition my sister over the holidays while I was back home.
8. I'm sad that I can't cook here, seeing as I enjoy it.
9. I'm a movie buff. I'm sorry if I keep referencing obscure films in conversation and expect you to know what I'm talking about.
10. There are times when I overthink things. It can lead to interesting conversation developments.
And I stole this from
1. Put your iTunes on shuffle (Or Mp3 Player, or whatever you use)
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
4. Tag at least 10 friends who might enjoy doing the game as well as the person you got the note from.
1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY:
Obsession - Jekyll & Hyde
(Probably rather accurate actually)
2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Word up - Korn
( Got to love this song)
3) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Feed us - Serj Tankian
(Appealing to me through my appetite? Aiming too low, although always welcome )
4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Bright College Days - Tom Lehrer
(Nostalgic, yet mocking? How apt)
5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
We Believe - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
(Listening to the lyrics, getting high as a kite apparently)
6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
McFearless - Kings of Leon
7) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Last of the Wilds - Nightwish
8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Ntr/Mssion - Linkin Park
(Breaks between lectures)
9) WHAT IS 2+2?
Gethsemane - Nightwish
(Wow, maths has gotten elaborate recently)
10)WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
The Sea & the Vessel - Korsakov
(Sounds dramatic, so..........perfect ^.^ )
11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace
(What unfortunate implications)
12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Lovelight - Abba
(Excuse me while I cackle hysterically )
13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Missa de Spiritu Sancto - Gloria - The Choir of Royal Holloway
(A saint apparently)
14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
First It Giveth - Queens of the Stone Age
15) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
What's My Age Again? - Blink182
(Aww........somehow I doubt it though)
16) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Desafinado - George Michael
(Vaguely sounds like lounge music......)
17) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Met This Girl - McFly
18) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again - Phantom of the Opera
( Q.Q I'd forgotten how sad this song is)
19) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Cordoba - John Williams
(It sounds nice, so I'll agree with this one)
20) WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Josie - Blink182
(This sounds pretty good to me)
21) HOW WILL YOU DIE?
The Taste of Ink - The Used
(I die of poisoning after I overchew my pens )
22) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
P.L.U.C.K. - System of a Down
(Genocide.........yeah, I guess you have to be regretful over that)
23) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Be Prepared - Tom Lehrer
(Anyone who doesn't listen to Tom Lehrer is missing out)
24) WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Konna ni Chikaku de.... - Crystal Kay
25) WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
In L.A. - Fame
(I'm guessing no.....)
26) WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Bolero - Ravel
(And the first thing that comes to mind is ice dancing..........)
27) DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Everyday Combat - Lostprophets
(Enough that they're getting me involved in street-fighting apparently)
28) IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Alibi - 30 Seconds to Mars
(Maybe, it's certainly melancholy enough)
29) WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Right By Your Side - Eurhythmics
(It's not far off......)
30) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS JOURNAL AS?
Lights and Sounds - Yellowcard
(Epic song )